3.11.2011

Crowdtap Has Gotten Even Better


So I posted a while back about a site called Crowdtap.com. It was fairly new when I first joined and I did not know much about it. Well having been a user for a few months now, I can confirm the Crowdtap Rocks! You get points/cash rewards for answering short multiple choice questions about brands that you are familiar with. I have already been able to cash out around $30 in Amazon gift certificates since the end of October.


Even better you can sign up to be selected in some brand sampling events. I recently got accepted to the Old Navy Denim Devotee Sampling Event. They mailed me coupons for 4 free pairs of the new ankle/capri jeans for me and 3 friends to try out!

So I redeemed my free pair last night and boy was that fun, I just love free stuff! There is currently an open enrollment for a Playtex Sport Sampling if your interested! Its easy to sign up, and answering the daily questions takes less than 10 min! The questions are interesting, unlike most boring product surveys. You can also get $1.00 for reviewing websites!

To top it off, Crowdtap matches earnings and donates them to a charity of your choice! So sign up, what do you have to loose? :) *Just a tip, the more points you get, leads to more offers that come your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails