12.07.2010

Shutterfly Photo Calander Review


 I just wanted to post a quick review for Shutterfly's Photo Calendars. Last year we made a few for Christmas presents and they were a HUGE hit. My favorite part is being able to add photos to the actual days on the calendar pages for birthdays, holidays, anniversary's etc. I was also amazed at the quality! They are full size on thick durable calendar paper. It was so easy to make on Shuttefly's website and there was no software that had to be downloaded. All in all it probably took me about an hour, it could have taken less time but I had to add a lot of birthdays! 
You can choose from 20 different designs and they are currently 30% off! The perfect gift for that person who already has everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails